Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
This post reports to Aircraft Warehouse Controller
To work as Store Administrator, providing comprehensive administrative support for the Store and Receive, inspect, store, issue and update records of dry store consignments to support Royal Jet operational requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain Dry stores inventory in the supply chain system.
- Conduct physical stock check when required.
- Create duty roster for RJ staffs and third party staffs for Dry stores.
- Create purchase request and maintain minimum stock level.
- Support SCCD in new onboard product development and help them in effective cost control.
- Liaise with procurement department for PO status and related issues.
- Liaise with IT dep. for new Item creation and amendments in the system.
- Producing ad hoc reports whenever requested.
- Create and update all dry stores forms and documents when new products are introduced.
- Control and approve dry stores staff annual and sick leaves.
- Responding to emails and answering the telephone in a timely polite manner resolving store request and enquires.
- Load and unload cabin equipments, linen, crockery, cutlery and dry stores items to and from the aircraft to support cabin services before departure and after arrival.
- Check expiry date on shelf life items and continuous inspection of consignments for general condition and integrity.
- Carry out security check of dry store items, cabin equipment and linen through security Guard X-ray machinery and assist bomb squad during internal inspection of aircrafts.
- Update records of all dry store stocks and replenish consignments under minimum quantity to avoid shortages during loading operation.
- Drive vehicle containing cabin items for loading or unloading during departure or arrival.
- Prompt and well organized loading & unloading of items.
- Discard of expired and substandard items to maintain quality of services.
- Follow security regulations to eliminate panic during VIP departure.
- Formal Education Required: A minimum of high school certificate.
- Fluent in English
- Computer Skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in aircraft spares warehousing .