Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
This post reports to the Technical Procurement and Repair Controller
Responsible in ensuring that all unserviceable parts and test equipment of Royal Jet and Presidential Flight are repaired and calibrated in the most cost-effective manner, in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations, applicable regulations and standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
Administer, process and follow-up repair orders and components out on repair, tools and test equipment and/or services requiring calibration or repair, within required timelines in the most cost-effective and timely manner.
- Ensure repair orders are approved as per the Levels of Authority Manual and associated documentations are complete for smooth flow of payments to vendors, thus ensuring shortest turn-around (repair cycle time) time for repair and delivery.
- Monitor the performance of Repair Administrators and supervise their work on a daily basis.
- Coordinate and liaise between the repair section and other sections such as Maintenance, Technical Records, Engineering and Warehouse.
- Raise scrap authorization for units received with damages beyond economical repair and obtain appropriate approvals for its disposal.
- Manage invoices related to Repair and overhaul. Ensure invoice discrepancies are taken care of and cleared in coordination with Finance Department and vendors.
- Perform other reasonable duties and responsibilities delegated by the Management.
- Ensure compliance to all QA requirements of RJ and PF.
- Formal Education Required: A minimum of Diploma qualification
- Knowledge of purchasing and component repair management standards and procedures.
- Relevant trainings in material handling.
- Five (5) years previous experience in a similar job, with at least two (3) years spent in aviation spare parts.