Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
This post reports: to Technical Procurement and Repair Controller
To operate and maintain the procurement system and associated process in accordance with laid down policies and procedures serving the operational requirement for Royal Jet and Presidential Flight. Liaise with all related departments like Maintenance, MCC, QA and Finance of both organizations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure the allocated purchase requests (PRs) are actioned at the earliest in accordance with established policies, procedures and practices to ensure the availability of right materials at right time at right place.
- To keep continuous liaison with user/s, to understand their needs and specifications and source from market, ensuring there is minimal discrepancies or rejections.
- To attend and prioritize AOG requirements and act as the duty AOG officer during assigned timing according to the monthly duty roster.
- To liaise with MCC, Procurement and 3rd parties on all AOG request matters.
- Handle AOG shipping and coordinate all efforts between Shipping company, GOL and handling agents ensuring swift receipt of the required spare part to the aircraft.
- To build and keep professional relationship with users and external suppliers, conducting reviews and benchmarking to ensure value for money and cost effectiveness.
- To ensure safety and security concerns of the company are taken care of during the procurement process inclusive of confidentiality.
- To ensure staying within compliance guidelines of all QA requirement of Royal Jet and Presidential Flight.
- Ensure / provide info on pricing for budgetary purpose to other cost center holders for an efficient and well prepared budget of company with realistic pricing information.
- To effectively negotiate quotes of spares parts and services ensuring maximum cost savings are achieved.
- To ensure that order receiving discrepancies are reviewed and cleared on timely manner in compliance with Stores receiving requirements.
- Manage invoices related to Procurement and ensure invoice discrepancies are taken care of and cleared in coordination with Finance Department and vendors.
- Formal Education Required: Educated to a minimum of degree level, ideally in Business Administration, Scientific Degree or Engineering.
- Good negotiating skill at day to day level.
- Ability to change the strategy of procurement as per shifting market demands.
- Reasonable level of product/equipment/service knowledge to identify and approach the right sources in the market.
- Five (5) years previous experience in a similar job, with at least two (3) years spent in aviation spare parts .
Educated to a minimum of degree level, ideally in Business Administration, Scientific Degree or Engi