Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
This post reports to Planning Records & Publication Section Head
Implement scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and modification program for Royal Jet Fleet in accordance with the project plan, liaising in conjunction with Maintenance, Development Engineering, and Materials.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Forecast maintenance requirements for Royal Jet Fleet and call up for accomplishment in a timely and cost effective manner within allocated budget.
- Coordinate maintenance activities within Royal Jet to best monitor and control the fleet scheduled and unscheduled maintenance plus modification program.
- Provide Scheduled Maintenance tasks requirements such as supporting documents, material preloads, tooling, and produce a flow chart to maximize the maintenance personnel efficiency on the aircraft.
- Prepare work packages for scheduled maintenance items, Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives, and Service Letters in coordination with MCC and Engineering departments accordingly. Ensure compliance with the approved Aircraft Maintenance Schedule.
- Assist with the workflow scheduling by implementing the project plan showing major milestones & events for inputs more than 3 days. Monitor and update project plan for ongoing maintenance checks.
- Identify workflow deficiency areas and coordinate with Maintenance, Material and Planning sections, to ensure a smooth maintenance workflow. Collect historical data from previous inputs to assist in estimating man hour calculation.
- Review completed work packages for appropriate signatories, stamps and sign-offs, to ensure completion of tasks.
- Update aircraft maintenance completion data and Technical Log Page entries in the Aircraft Maintenance System Electronic Database to monitor and project the next maintenance due date.
Education Required; Technical Courses Diploma/Certificate or formal Technical Qualification in Basic Aircraft maintenance.
- General Familiarization Course on RJ Fleet
- CAMO training
- Aircraft technical courses and aviation regulations
- CAR 145 training
- A minimum of 5 Years experience in Aircraft Maintenance/Planning, 3 years of which as a Maintenance Planning experience, preferably in a VVIP Maintenance environment.
Technical Courses Diploma/Certificate or formal Technical Qualification in Basic Aircraft maintenanc