Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
This post reports to Superintendent
To perform and Certify all schedule/unscheduled maintenance on all aircraft including “A” checks, “C” checks, daily, non-flying 48hrs/7 days checks, trouble shooting, defect rectification, components removal/installation, routine servicing, pre-departure/post arrival checks, IFE,SATCOM,ACARS and standard Aircraft Avionics system checks, To ensure maintenance tasks and certification of aircraft during maintenance scheduled and unscheduled inputs are carried out to the highest possible standards of safety, quality and serviceability. To ensure appropriate application of certification privileges in accordance with the limitations of Company Authorizations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accompany aircraft as flying licensed aircraft engineer for turnaround inspections, maintenance and defect rectification en route, ensuring a quick and smooth turnarounds without disruption to flight operation services if required.
- Perform and certify scheduled and unscheduled inspections, maintenance, modification and defect rectification, carrying out all maintenance in accordance with the laid down procedures and ensuring all safety precautions are observed.
- Work with and/or lead a team of technicians and demonstrate high standard of team work.
- Provide information to supervisor / MCC on the serviceability status of aircraft for MCC to be clear on the serviceability status of the aircraft at all times.
- Keep up-to-date with Modification status of the aircraft he is authorized on, Technical notices, Quality directives, and MMO&E & PPM. Carry out research and enquiries with Technical Records & Engineering, and read all relevant documents, instructions and manuals thus keeping current of all technical, procedural and regulatory developments.
- Attending VIP & VVIP departures and arrivals to ensure smooth and safe VIP movement, with No delays.
- Carry out daily inspections /checks of IFE/SATCOM/ACARS and the other standard Avionics systems on all available aircrafts at Base.
- Make sure safety precautions are understood and complied with, before starting the Job.
- Make sure that all removed parts are properly tagged and with u/s or Hold labels & sent to stores.
- Ensure that immediate work area is kept tidy and all waste material is appropriately disposed of.
- Ensure that all tools and teat equipment used during maintenance is returned to stores and the Status is reported to appropriate person in stores.
- Order parts as required AOG/Critical etc. after getting approved from Avionics Manager. Ensuring a very effective communication is kept alive among the team including reporting Manager at all times.
- Help to keep Moral and confidence of the team is kept high at all times
- Reporting any incident/accident/delays to the appropriate department.
- Mentoring and encouraging technicians and other staff regarding safety /housekeeping and reporting safety hazards in proactive manner.
- Type rated on BBJ (B737-700) or Global 5000/6000
- Education; Apprenticeship / diploma or Equivalent
- ICAO type II Multi Cat License, which can be converted to a UAE GCAA license.
- Multi Category license on at least one aircraft type with Royal Jet .
- Five years certifying experience as an approved LAE
- Sound technical background
- Avionics System knowledge Level III
- Sound awareness of safety procedures
- Sound knowledge of Avionics test Equipment.
- Sound knowledge of working with AMMs, IPCs, WDMs, venders supplement.