Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
This post reports to Superintendent
Responsible for carrying out maintenance tasks on Royal Jet aircraft in accordance with laid down procedures and regulations.
Work as part of a team under the direction and guidance of the assigned Licensed Engineer within the trade disciplines for which they have trained.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform routine and non-routine aircraft maintenance tasks as directed by a Certifying Licensed Engineer/Duty Supervisor.
- Ensure he is fully conversant with accomplishing the tasks allocated to him and seeking guidance in any area or task that he is not familiar with.
- Adhere to all pertinent procedures and safety precautions as published in Royal jet MOE, PPM and in relevant publications.
- Carry out responsibility for safekeeping of his tool kit and company tool box.
- Perform other tasks that may reasonably be requested by the Licensed Aircraft Engineer/Duty Supervisor.
- Familiarize and comply with Royal Jet MOE and PPM.
- To carry out routine aircraft servicing tasks as required in accordance with maintenance manual procedures, observing all safety procedures and manufacturers/company regulations. Depending on the discipline this may include conducting general visual inspections and fluid replenishment system servicing, refueling etc.
- To carry out any component changes as necessary as part of the troubleshooting process. The mechanic must have the ability to use and comply fully with the manufacturer’s reference manuals requirements to understand the removal, installation, servicing/testing procedure and to ensure that the correct materials are being used.
- To effectively use any specialized tooling or test equipment that may be required as part of the checking, testing, replacement or servicing of a system or component. The ability to understand the need for such equipment’s as references in the aircraft manufacturer’s manuals is essential.
- A complete knowledge of the airport authorities’ regulations regarding driving and aircraft movements may be a requirement depending on the work discipline. This will include the safe movement around aircraft on the ramp/in base including an understanding of all signs and road markings of working in such an environment if required in this area of operation.
- The ability to communicate at various levels, and to coordinate with other areas over technical issues, to ensure that all relevant parties are aware of the aircraft’s serviceability status.
- The possibility of transferring to other section within Maintenance and Engineering Department as required by Duty Supervisor or Senior Manager Aircraft Maintenance.
- To ensure the maintenance of tools and equipment in the relevant work place and conducting safe working practices at all times.
- The A&C Mechanic reports to the Licensed Aircraft Engineer/Duty supervisor.
- Experience with any of the Royal Jet Aircrafts.
- Technical Courses Diploma/Certificate associated with Aircraft -
- Familiarity with the EASA/FAA/UAE GCAA regulatory rules and requirements
- Ability to Systemize Cases
- Sound technical background
- Avionics System knowledge Level II
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Technical Analytical Skills
- Sound awareness of safety procedures
- Sound knowledge of Avionics test Equipment
- Minimum of 6 Years’ experience in Aircraft Maintenance as an Airframe, - Engine and Component Mechanic, preferably in a VVIP Maintenance environment.
Technical Courses Diploma/Certificate associated with Aircraft Maintenance/ Engineering.