Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
ALL NATIONALITIES' APPLICATIONS ARE WELCOMED
To deliver a high standard of customer service and safety on board all Royal Jet aircrafts contributing to consistent service excellence.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide a safe environment for Guests and Cabin Crew onboard through safe work practice and adequate SEP knowledge
2. To be contactable during duty days and display evident of satisfactory attendance record in order to avoid disruption to flight operations
3. Perform onboard service in accordance to Royal Jet service process and standards, to maintain the highest level of Customer Service
4. Maintain onboard equipments in terms of quality and quantity, particularly when the aircraft is away from base, in order to reduce costs associated with breakages and losses
5. Understand, anticipate and deliver the highest level of service to all Guests by availing all their requests in a timely manner and maintaining integrity, confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
6. Maintain valid passport, visas, GCAA License and Medical licenses.
7. May be required to take on supervisory responsibilities as required by the company.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience, Training, Knowledge
- 23 years of age (minimum hiring age) and 35 years of age (maximum hiring age)
- 2 years experience with an International Airline, including First Class/Business Class or Private VIP Charter experience
- Previous Catering/ Hotel/ Hospitality/ Customer Service
- Previously completed SEP and Aviation health training
- Previously completed Ab-initio Cabin Crew training
- Hospitality training (desirable)
- Catering training (desirable)
- Flying License
- Good command in English Language, additional language will be an advantage
- Understands the value of exceptional customer service, safety and aspects of life as a Cabin Crew member in a non-scheduled operation
- The ability to work under pressure and to be flexible, and understand the goals of the Company
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
COMMUNICATION AND WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Liaises with Purser, Director Services and Cabin Crew, Product Development, Training and Standards Manager, Catering Manager, Operations, other crew members, External and Internal Customers such as, Onboard Customers and GFCC, Rostering, Catering, Engineers, Dispatchers, Commissary Services and Dry Stores
KEY DIMENSIONS AND RELATED RESULTS
To consistently maintain the highest level of service excellence in a continually changing environment.
To perform well under pressure, successfully prioritize and complete multiple tasks whilst at the same time meeting customer demands.
To show diplomacy and tact in all types of situations and varying circumstances
Meeting the high expectations of Royal Jet VVIP’s in a continually changing environment.
Maintain harmony within a multi-cultural team of Cabin Crew.
To achieve and consistently maintain daily service excellence and to understand and anticipate VVIP needs.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
- Customer Service Excellence
- Personal Presentation and Attitude
- Educated to a minimum of high school standard
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Job Role: Customer Service and Call Center
- Joining Date: 2012-06-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 4
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Gender: Female
- Degree: High school or equivalent