Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Employee Benefits Executive (UAE National)
Administer various employee benefit programs, such as group life, medical insurance, loss of license insurance, etc. Ensure that various employee benefits are performed promptly, accurately and efficiently in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1) Administer group life insurance, medical insurance, loss of license insurance, etc. in accordance with company policy and agreements. Administer benefit inclusion and exclusion; and facilitate medical examinations for beneficiary above free limits.
2) Process and provide employee benefit orientations, enrollments, claim processing and billings of insurance. Process and follow-up medical claims outside network reimbursements.
3) Administer accident leave and adjustment with sick leave in accordance with company policy. Maintain complete and accurate records of industrial injury and accident.
4) Initial update of all employee personal data including identification of Point of Origin (POO), dependant listings, UAE and GCC pension enrolment documentations, update contact list and new joiner or resignation notifications.
5) Administer contract amendments to payroll to update compensation. Coordinate all eligible benefits with change in employee status, employment status (as per contract amendment).
6) Coordinate resignation acceptance, separation notice; and coordinate to create vacancy of position.
7) Link employee data on HRMS (Oracle) for employee intranet (SAWA) display - active directory updates, etc. Ensure that employee benefits information provided to employees are current, complete and accurate.
8) Serve as first and point of contact (UAE National representation) in employee intranet help desk. Serve as UAE National representative for various academic activities, e.g. career fair, Emiratization activities, etc.
9) Perform other duties and responsibilities delegated by the Management.
Planning and Organizing
Problem Solving and Analysis
Creativity and Innovation
A minimum of 2 years of progressively responsible experience in a variety of human resources functions preferably in benefits or related benefits administration
Experience in Word, Excel, MS Share Point, HRMS and other applicable database programs
Knowledge of company policies and procedures, particularly in the application of company employee benefit programs
Educated to a minimum of a degree level, ideally in the human resource management or related field
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date: 2010-02-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: US$4,000 - $5,000
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 1
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma